If you’re looking for the best salad ever, look no further! I basically took everything healthy and fresh that I had in the house, chopped it up really small, threw it in a big bowl and mixed it together…and it was amazing!
I made a super simple and healthy (oil free!) garlic lemon tahini dressing to go on it. My mom happened to be coming over and I was so excited to have this salad ready to go for her. I can’t wait to make it again!
Please comment below if you try it and let me know what you think!
The Ultimate Chopped Salad
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 4 cups lettuce I used mixed greens
- 1 large carrots
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts
- 1 yellow (or any color) bell pepper
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 medium beet
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato I had leftover chopped oven-baked sweet potato that was cooked with taco seasoning.
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon
- chop lettuce and all of the ingredients below that through the sundried tomatoes into tiny pieces (remember to peel the carrot first and cucumber if you prefer)
- peel the beet and julienne it (make small strips)
- place all of the salad ingredients in one large bowl and mix very well
- mince the garlic for the dressing and add it to a medium size bowl along with the tahini and juice from the lemon
- whisk it all together and add water slowly until you reach your desired dressing consistency
- pour dressing into salad and mix well
- divide into 2 large bowls and top with avocado